MIGHTY FIGHT FEDERATION CRACK + CODEX FREE DOWNLOAD LATEST FULL VERSION
Mighty Fight is a step back from the classic 3D arena fighters with a focus on fighting basics. Choose from a list of characters, each with different and vast possible combinations. Use HYIP game mechanics to zone, dodge, counter, and play mind games with your opponents. Mighty Fight combines old and new in a new, competitive take on the team fighting genre.
MIGHTY FIGHT FEDERATION CRACK + CODEX FREE DOWNLOAD
Dealing with and receiving damage creates the energy of excitement. This two-tier resource can be used to interrupt, cancel the hype, or activate the hype factor.
Using Hitstun or Knockback, you can spend a bar of Hype Energy on Breaker to instantly cancel your opponent’s combo and put them in a recoil state. If you set it up correctly, you get a free red switch.
During an attack, you can spend a bar to break the hype. This allows you to create combinations of movements that would not otherwise be related, or to avoid dangerous situations.
Spend both Hype Energy Bars to activate the Hype Factor. In this mode, you will not create any hype, but for a short time your damage and speed will increase, and you will gradually restore your lost health.
Once per game, you can launch a devastating HYIP attack at any time. Use them to punish an opponent who has put themselves in a dangerous position. Each character has different hype attacks with different use cases.
- Fight up to 4 players online and online
Play it yourself:
- Experience what-if ending in arcade mode and learn about tutorials and in-game tutorials
- Choose Your Character: Choose from a list of 13 quirky characters with unique playstyles.
- Place traps, throw explosive projectiles, and storm inward with a combo of swift strikes. Find a style that suits your playstyle
- Fight or Run: Build up the energy to spend on Combo Breakers, or spend it on activating the Noise Factor, which can turn the tide of battle. Choosing the right one can be critical
- Hypest Soundtrack:
A killer soundtrack featuring music by T Lopez (Sonic Mania), James Landino (RWBY, No Straight Roads), Vince DiCola (Rocky IV, Transformers), and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
A growing roster of characters
Mighty Fight will continue to add new original and crossover characters to our roster of fighters!